Friday, August 10, 2012

Finals Week

Next week is finals week, the period of time at the college for the Graphic Design students to finally take everything that we've learned over the semester, and then put it all into one big project, letting the teachers give their feedback and the final grade for the semester. This final's week, I've got high hopes that I've got a good chance of getting a good grade.

The week has actually been pretty fun, though some people might not think it would be from first view. Anyone that knows me would know that I've been busy with working on these finals the entire time, spending every moment that I can to try and make these finals the best I can, to the peak of perfection. With some struggles this semester that have affected my grades, I've found that if I really want to make sure that my teacher's know just how much I've been learning, it's going to be through these finals.

One thing to keep in mind t that I think is important to stress is whenever it comes to anything, procrastination is something that you should always avoid, as often as possible. These past few days, I've been having a lot of fun writing papers for teacher's, creating a Power Point on the Loch Ness Monster (which I don't hold much belief in, but I definitely didn't disappoint), developing a board game (with a video that I'll be posting if I'm able to render it), and last but not least, my animation, something which I've been looking forward to show for quite some time.

It's definitely going to be a busy week, no doubt about that, and it's not going to be one for relaxing.  If all goes well; I plan to make this a presentation that I can be proud of. So wish me luck, and to anyone else dealing with final's, I wish you all the same luck.

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." -Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment