Friday, February 15, 2013

Options

Hey there readers. I've been away for these past few weeks, but things at the College have been busy as ever! This semester for my classes, I'm taking care of some programs to finally finish up the semester by adding in some extra skills. Project Management, my class which focuses specifically on working on Portfolio work, has been taking up my time for the most part. The class has been pretty demanding, as I need to update things for it on a weekly basis. 

At this point though, needing to take care of work for college is the usual routine as well as needing to make sure that we get things in on time, staying diligent with our work. Being the last semester though at the college, it's really become relevant to me that this semester is going to be the last stretch. I've been doing a lot of thinking in what I'm going to be doing with my future and making a lot of decisions recently too that I'm still in the process of dealing with. So that's why in today's blog post, I'm mainly pointing out that even while you're attending the college, always keep in mind what you're going to be doing with your future. It's easy to say that you're going to become a graphic designer, or a game designer, or an animator, but sometimes it's always a good idea to make sure that you know all of your options before you start approaching the last stretch, that way you'll always have a plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment