Friday, November 9, 2012

One week after Sandy

Well, I'm sure that I'm not the only one that's been having a rough week after Hurricane Sandy. It's been a pretty big deal trying to catch up with all of the work that I couldn't get done since I had no internet, and just getting back into the routine of things was a big struggle. Honestly, if the school didn't handle things the way they did, I think I'd still probably be delayed, so I'm pretty thankful that they were so understanding when it came to the aftermath of things.

Other than that though, there's not much for me to report on this week. I've been spending a lot of time walking since last week, and after seeing how things have been, I'm just going to take this blog and say to everyone that I hope that you're all doing well, and that you have a good weekend. Hopefully next week, I'll be able to start showing some progress on that Mural that I mentioned awhile back too!

No comments:

Post a Comment