Friday, November 30, 2012

Pre-Finals Week

Hey guys. It’s been awhile since I've last posted with everything that's been coming together as of late these past few weeks, a lot of work between Digital Media Club, school work, and other things going on in my life. It's been more than busy, probably one of the busiest weeks of my life. Thankfully though, I've had friends helping me out with things here and there. It's really something that I think is good to keep in mind, but knowing how to work together with your friends, and helping each other to learn things that you might not already know is REALLY helpful when it comes to college. The classes are good, but people aren't always going to be able to tackle everything at once, and sometimes it's just better to be able to try and go about these kinds of things with teamwork, rather than trying to tackle it solo. 

Not that I'm saying to not be original with your work or anything. It's always important to make sure that the work that you produce is from you. BUT, that doesn't mean that you can't get advice and assistance. 

Other than that, I'm mostly just working on the stuff that I've been mentioning this entire semester. I know that I've been lacking in getting to show you guys some of the cool stuff that I've been designing, so if I have everything ready by the time it comes to my last blog entry, I'm going to show you guys the website that I'm working on for my portfolio page, and let you guys take a look at the kind of work we do in the school. 

Either way, that's all for now. The days have been pretty mellow as of late, with all the clouds moving in for the coming of winter. Make sure to stay warm and see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment